Born in Buñol (Valencia) in 1982. At the age of 6 he began his musical studies specializing in percussion at the "Luis Ayllón" Music School of the "La Artística" Musical Society of Buñol, with Professor Fina Sáez. Later, he entered the Professional Conservatory of Music "San Rafael" in Buñol to continue his professional studies with professors Romualdo Gassó and Chimo Lambies. He moved to the Professional Conservatory of Music in Valencia to finish his professional degree with teachers Jesús Salvador "Chapi" and Pau Ballester.
Since 2011 he has a Bachelor of Music in the specialty of "Percussion", studying at the Conservatory of Music "Joaquín Rodrigo" in Valencia with teachers: Manuel Tomás, Manel Ramada, Salvador Tarazona and Manuel Bernabeu, among others.
He has attended improvement courses with important soloists such as: Nick Woud, Juanjo Guillem, Graham Jones, Jan Putjens, Yoel Páez, etc.
- He has played as a guest in various orchestras and symphonic bands, both nationally and internationally: City of Oviedo Symphony Orchestra, Ulm Conservatory Orchestra (Germany), Zurich Brass Band (Switzerland), Castelló Orchestra, Requena Philharmonic Orchestra...
- Conductor since 2015 of the "Flekys Band" (Formation of 40 wind and percussion musicians made up of the soloists of the Mislata CIM Band) highlighting the performances within the "Japan Weekend: Manga and Video Game Hall" of the Fair of Valencia in May 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Since July 2021 he has been director of the Mislata CIM Youth Band.
- He has also been guest conductor of the Friends of Music Association, in January 2020, on the occasion of the Christmas charity concert organized by Cáritas Buñol.
- He has participated in the MANAGEMENT COURSE-SEMINAR organized by the WASBE CONFERENCE with professors: Douglas Bostock, Matthew J. George and Alberto Roque, in July 2019; as well as in the "X ORCHESTRA CONDUCTING COURSE" with Mr. Francisco Melero, with whom he currently continues to attend classes to improve orchestra conducting and band conducting. This year he has attended the "I AMAN Musical Direction Course" organized by the Nulense Artistic. He is currently a student of the International School of Band Direction "Tutti".
- He is a percussion teacher and conductor of the Percussion Ensemble at the Escola del CIM in Mislata (since 2008) and at the “Luis Ayllón” School of Music and Dance of the S.M. "La Artística" by Buñol (since 2015).
- He has worked as a teacher in various music schools and conducted percussion ensembles in all of them (Chiva, Alfarb, Catadau, La Yesa, and Yátova).
- As a composer, he has obtained a special mention from the jury in the "Valencia-Crea" contest, as well as two commissions from the current Music Festival "I ara qué?", in the 2016 and 2018 editions. His works have been performed by different renowned soloists and ensembles throughout the Spanish geography. He has been a member of the SGAE since the year 2000.
- Founder of the Grup Instrumental 360 and the Percussion Group “Libercussió”. Drummer of “Don Kuerales y la Modales de él”, “Bu-Ya” and “La 13Katorze”, he actively collaborates as a percussionist with the rock group “Malsujeto”.
He has studied Musical Theater in "El Camerino de Frank Alonso" during the years 2016, 2017 and 2018. In the theater field he has collaborated in the productions of the "Luis Ayllón" Dance School performing the musicals: Mamma Mia, Hair, We Will Rock You, Sister Act, Monster Therapy and The Lion King. With the Ateneu Cultural de Manises he played the role of Jesus in the production of "Jesus Christ Superstar" (February 2016). He has studied singing with teachers: Astrid Krone, Giorgio Celenza and Gema García. He has studied acting with teachers: Paco Trenzano, Esther López and Vicky Mínguez.