Born in Catral (Alicante), he has developed an intense career in recent years, both in the field of Orchestra and in the Symphonic Band.
As a disciple of maestro Mr. Manuel Hernández Silva, he has complemented his training with great conductors such as Mr. Álvaro Albiach, Mr. Jan Cover, Mr. Karel Mark Chichón, Mr. Georg Mark, Mr. Johan de Meij, Mr. José Rafael Pascual Vilaplana or Mr. Andrés Salado.
As an assistant conductor of the Valencia Orchestra, he has had the privilege of working alongside exceptional conductors like Mr. Josep Caballé, Mr. Karel Mark Chichón, Mr. Alexander Soddy, Mr. Pablo Heras Casado, Mr. Eiji Oue, Mr. Cristóbal Soler, and Mr. Ramón Tébar.
- Director of the band and music school of the Jumillana Association of Friends of Music (2008-2015) and director of the Musical Group of Beniaján (Murcia) (2014-2019). With this group, he achieved the second prize in the XI edition of the International Contest "Villa de la Sénia" and the first prize and honorable mention in the XXVII edition of the National Contest "City of Murcia," both in 2017.
- He has conducted the Chamber Orchestra of the University of Murcia, the Cordoba Symphony Orchestra, the "City of Elche" Symphony Orchestra, the Andalusian Youth Orchestra, the Spanish National Youth Orchestra (JONDE), the Murcia Region Symphony Orchestra, the Extremadura and Valencia Orchestra.
- In 2017 he obtained the prize awarded by the professors of the Malaga Philharmonic Orchestra in the 1st Master Course-Contest for Orchestra Conducting, which has led him to guest conductor in the "Frente al Mar" cycle in 2019.
- He acted as guest conductor of the S.M. Symphonic Band. ”La Artística” of Buñol in the concert that it offered among the activities scheduled by the WASBE Conference 2019, making the European premiere of David Maslanka's last symphony, Symphony No. 10 “The River of Time”.
- Assistant conductor at various meetings of the Youth Orchestra of Andalusia (OJA), National Youth Orchestra of Spain (JONDE), and assistant conductor of the Valencia Orchestra during the 2019/20 season.
- He has been invited by the Orchestra of the Higher Conservatory of Jaén as a conductor at the Tonhalle in Zurich with the Musical Society "La Artística" of Buñol.
Assistant conductor of the Valencia Orchestra in the 2019/20 season.
In January 2022 he won first prize in the Bilbao-Musika Orchestra Conducting Competition.